- Family Notes
- Our Community
Suggestion Box Parent Survey
This Suggestion Box Survey has been created with the purpose of providing a space for us to continue to GROW as a campus. Your feedback and suggestions are important to us as we work to become the best school for our community. Please click the Suggestion Box above to fill out survey.
Annual Title I Parent Meeting
Parents please join us virtually on Microsoft Teams for our Annual Title I meeting, click here and enter in your Meeting ID and Passcode to access the meeting.
2023-2024 Lottery Assistance Office Hours
Food Drive Donations
Please Follow us on our Social Media Platforms
You can access our social media accounts simply by clicking the Icons.
Announcement for Senior Families
Contact: Ms. Trejo, Director of College Counseling at email@example.com, or text/call 281-732-7974
- Middle School Girls Basketball Tryouts - November 15th from 4:15pm - 5:30pm
- Middle School Boys Basketball Tryouts - November 16th from 4:15pm - 5:30pm
- MS/HS Track Tryouts - December 13th and 14th from 4:15pm - 5:30pm
- Middle School Girls and Boys Soccer Tryouts - January 4th and 5th form 4:15pm - 5:30pm
Follow the East End Athletics Team on Instagram
You want East End Swag?
Click linked image below
We are excited to announce our ACE program for your student to participate, they need to be fully registered in our ACE program. The ACE registration forms are available at the Front Office for you to fill out. If you have any questions about our ACE program, please contact Mr. Edgar Medrano at Edgar.Medrano@yesprep.org or (713) 842-5456.
Late to School
- Students are considered late if they arrive after 8:30 A.M.
- Students will earn a "Late to School" demerit each time they are late.
- After a student has been late to school 3 times, they will earn an additional consequence.
- To ensure the safety and security of students, staff, and families, early pick up ends at 3:00PM. Parents/Guardians must show a valid ID and sign the student out at the front office.
- We will NOT release students to anyone not listed on the student's profile or who does not have a valid ID.
- If you need to sign your student out early, be advised they will be marked absent for any classes they miss, and an excuse note is required upon their return.
Food or Item Drop-Off
- Front office staff will NOT interrupt classroom instruction to notify your student or call them to the front office.
- Students are responsible for picking up food/items left at the front office.
- Students may not share food with others at any time unless given permission by campus leaders.
- Only parents/guardians/emergency contact are allowed to drop off food. No food delivery services are allowed.
- If your student is absent, notify Ms. Salazar @ Oneida.Salazar@yesprep.org or 713-967-7870 to confirm the absence.
- Excuse notes need to be received within 48 hours of the absence.
- Only three (3) handwritten excuse notes will be accepted per six-week grading period.
- No student may leave campus during school hours for any reason without prior approval in writing from the student’s parent or guardian. Verbal approval will not be accepted.
- Students are NOT permitted to call home to be picked up, student MUST first go see the school Nurse. Our Nurse will then call home if student needs to be picked up. The remainder of the day will count as an excused absence.
Student Assistance Forms
We know that you may have some needs that arise as a parent, guardian, or student. You can receive direct help by submitting a “Student Assistance Form” or, a SAF. To communicate any support needs you may have, please click on the SAF link on the district website or use the QR code below. A campus Student Support Counselor will follow-up with you to determine the best way to get your need met. SAFs can be submitted for:
- Urgent family concerns
- Family or student supplies or resources needed for school (i.e. uniforms, calculator, books, food)
- Student social and emotional concerns
- Student home or family concerns
- Student relationship concerns
- Concerns about harassment, race, or equity
Box Tops Fundraising
- Family Notes