Students participating in the interscholastic program or any competition/performance are to be governed by the rights, protections, and responsibilities prescribed by the YES Prep Public School and the Athletic Handbook.
Students who participate in the Houston Charter Athletic League or competition/performance are required to meet the eligibility requirements and follow the rules of HCAL and YES Prep Public Schools, students are expected to conduct themselves in a safe and sporting manner toward all persons associated 91 with the athletic program (i.e., conduct becoming to an athlete—such as fairness, courteous manner, and graceful acceptance of results).
- Cross Country
- Track and Field
- Felicity Brower - High School and Middle School Cross Country Coach
- Raven Love - Middle School Girls Volleyball and Middle School Boys Basketball Coach
- Ashley Ruiz - Junior Varsity Girls Volleyball Coach
- Sarah Wooton - Varsity Girls Volleyball Coach
- Maria Gamboa - Varsity Boys Volleyball Coach
- Natasia Holmes - Middle School Girls Basketball Coach
- Matthew Ruiz - High School Girls Basketball Coach
- Kevin Lewis - High School Boys Basketball Coach
- Carlos Garcia - Middle School Girls Soccer Coach
- Ruben Tamez - Middle School Boys Soccer Coach
- tbd - High School Girls Soccer Coach
- Francisco Solorzano - High School Boys Soccer Coach
- Brittany Wallace - High School and Middle School Track and Field Coach
- Dustin Mikkelson - Athletic Director
- 281-908-2872 (Cell) / 713-967-7933 (Campus Phone)
- Sarah Wooton - Athletic Coordinator
- Matthew Ruiz - Athletic Coordinator
For more information about each team's schedule, roster, practices and more, click the button below.